I’m looking forward to this year for lots of reasons….
1. To really jump into this business of mine! I really want to get out there and sell some stuff. I’ve started a new webpage, a blog, a new facebook page, and I’m hoping to hit some big time craft fairs this spring and summer. I have an official DBA (which I am pretty sure is a scam by the local government), and a tax ID! So be prepared to pay taxes on goods all you Texans 🙂
2. I want to learn how to organize my time. I think if I could make a routine and stick to it, I would really be doing myself and my kids a favor.
3. I really want to focus on homeschool, and getting my kids the best education possible…so that one day when they have their own blog, they won’t have to apologize for their grammar 🙂
4. I want to post some tutorials on my blog! I have learned so much from other people on the internet that I would love to return the favor to some new sew-ers, crocheters, knitters, and whatever other kind of crafters I could help.
5. I want to make a pattern to sell. Not sure if it will be a sewing pattern or maybe crochet/knitting, I just don’t know yet.
6. I’m looking forward to having my husband back home from a deployment in Africa. We don’t have an end date at this point, but sooner always seems better than later to me! And, even though I always hate to wish away time, I certainly think about hitting that fast forward button every once in a while.
So what are your goals and dreams for 2012? I would love to know.